CareGivers America’s professional visiting nurses are able to provide a wide range of home health care services for patients with varying levels of need. Our goal is to provide education and supports to allow patients to safely remain in their homes and communities.
Our nurses can provide care to patients of any age, from infants to seniors. Our nursing team will work with your insurance to determine your eligibility for nursing care.
Care is available in two capacities:
Intermittent Visit Care
Utilized when a patient experiences a change in condition or has recently been discharged from a hospital or facility to their home. This service is also available for ongoing medication administration, oversight, and management.
Ongoing Nursing Care from 2 hours – 24 hours per day
Utilized for chronic conditions requiring ongoing, high level of care needs. Many pediatric patients and high-risk adults will qualify for shift-work nursing care to allow them to stay in their homes.
Our nurses are highly skilled and trained on the following:
- Medication administration and management
- Management of chronic diseases
- Vascular access devices (PICC lines, implanted ports, Hickman catheters)
- Post-operative care and wound care
- Complex wound management (wound vac’s, coordinated care with wound care centers)
- Administration of home chemotherapies
- Supplemental nutrition
- Premature infant care
- Infants with congenital anomalies
- Behavioral and developmental disability care
- Autism Spectrum disorder
- Trach/ventilator dependence
- Feeding tubes (G/J-tube, NG, G-tube)
- Quadriplegia/paraplegia care
- & more
At CareGivers America, we know that each patient requires individualized care. Our Nurses provide personalized on-site training to each member of your home care team, including staff, neighbors, friends, and family to ensure our patients remain safe in the comfort of their home.