CareGivers America’s nursing staff is here to keep you home and prevent unnecessary hospitalizations. Our nurses are available for part time, intermittent, or around-the-clock care. We specialize in pediatric care AND adult care, guided by Division Managers and Nurse Case Managers who are passionate about the clients and families they serve.
Our professional visiting nurses are able to provide a wide range of care for those patients with a change in medical condition, chronic medical conditions, or a recent discharge from facility care. Care is provided in the comfort of your home and can be arranged through your doctor, hospital discharge planner, or through a case manager.
Our care always starts with patient and family education to help you become your best advocate. We believe that knowledge is the key to your health, well-being and happiness.
- Extensive health condition training
- Acute care/injury care
- Chronic care
- IV Therapy: hydration, antibiotics, Prolastin, TPN
- Administration of home chemotherapies
- Vascular Access Devices: PICC lines, implanted ports, Hickman catheters
- Post-operative care
- Complex Wound Management: KCl wound vacs, coordinated care with wound care centers
- NG and G-Tube Feedings
- Behavioral and Developmental Disability Care
- Seizure Disorder care
- Medication Management and Administration