When you or your loved one need therapy at home, ask for CareGivers America Therapy. We have 40+ Full-Time Therapists on staff, with weekend visits available for post-surgical patients.
Our expert and skilled physical, occupational, and speech therapists are dedicated to using an evidence-based approach to therapy to achieve measurable outcomes.
CareGivers America Specialty Therapy Programs include:
- Therapists certified in the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment BIG & LOUD Programs: Behavioral Treatment Programs for Speech and Body Movement in Parkinson’s Disease
- Our orthopedic team provides comprehensive post-joint replacement care, with proven results that get our patients back to doing the things they love quickly and with less pain.
- Speech therapy services benefit anyone having difficulty swallowing food, pills, or liquids, or presenting symptoms of dementia or memory deficits.
- Maintenance therapy is designed to keep patients out of the hospital and is ideal for patients with neurological conditions, chronic progressive diseases, and those with repeated falls.
We also provide:
- Comprehensive fall risk management utilizing functional tools including the Timed Up & Go Test (TUG) and Berg Balance Test
- Functional strengthening to improve motor control for transfers and walking
- Pain management, including use of TENS and ultrasound with phonophoresis
- Activities of daily living training to regain independence
- Utilization of KELS test for geriatric population
Our Therapists can provide skilled care to patients under both Medicare Part A & Part B, allowing optimal utilization of services while minimizing out-of-pocket expenses to the patient.