CareGivers America provides these additional services to assist our valued customers to live safely and independently at home.
Personal Emergency Response Systems (Medical Alert Buttons)
Best known for their “Help! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up,” these lightweight convenient buttons can be worn around the wrist or neck. With the push of a button, live emergency personnel will talk the individual through their current situation and notify specified emergency contacts. Get the ease of mind you deserve for as little as $29.95/month (100% covered by some government funding programs)!
Medication & Personal Reminder Assistant
When you press the red button, the correct dose of medication is dispensed. If someone forgets to take their medication or an accident occurs, the emergency contact is automatically notified by telephone.
Home Accessibility Adaptations
When living with a new or existing limitation, navigating your home environment can become a daily struggle. Home Accessibility Adaptations are customized plans, developed by a licensed contractor, to make navigating your home easier and safer.
Home accessibility adaptations can include:
- Installation of wood or aluminum wheelchair ramps entering a home
- Installation of vertical platform lifts
- Installation of indoor stair glides (to lift patients from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor)
- Bathroom refits, such as roll-in showers, height specific sinks, and grab bar installations
- Doorway expansions (for navigating with a wheelchair)
- And more!