Lost your Medicare Card?

From The Social Security Administration

The Social Security Administration is excited to offer another convenient
online service that you can use with your My Social Security account. If you are a Medicare beneficiary and you have lost, damaged, or need to replace your Medicare card, you can now easily order a replacement Medicare card using your online My Social Security account. If you are still working, don’t forget to use your My Social Security account to view your yearly Social Security Statement and verify the accuracy of your earnings record and obtain updated estimates of your future Social Security benefits.

Getting a Medicare replacement card is another convenient service that is only a few minutes away with your My Social Security account. To start and access your My Social Security account, visit: www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount.