Please view below a few helpful employment forms, information, and tools.
How to Clock In and Out
- Using the customer’s telephone (Download Instructions)
- Using your smart phone or mobile device (Download Instructions)
If the above two methods are not working and you have approval from your supervisor, a timesheet may be used.
View Your Schedule/Available Shifts Online:
- Go to https://cga.appointmate.com
- Click on the “resource” login option
- Logon. Your user name will be your email address.
- See further instructions here.
View Pay Stubs, W2, or Tax Documents Online
- Go to: https://my.adp.com
- Enter registration code: CAREGIVEAM-online
- You cannot register until the date of your first pay
- You must include “–online” in the code
- Enter your identifying information (DOB and the last 4 digits of your SSN)
- The system will direct you regarding your user ID and password
- Once registration is complete, go to the My ADP website listed above and click “login”
- For issues with registering or getting locked out of your account, email ADPQuestions@caregiversamerica.com . For all other issues, contact your direct supervisor.
Update Employment Record with CareGivers America
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc’ing your local office contact) or mail to your local office:
Change of Address:
- Form W4
- Residency Certification Form
Change to Direct Deposit:
- Direct Deposit Form
Change of Name (due to marriage, divorce, etc)
- Form W4
- Direct Deposit Form (if your bank account name has also changed)
- Updated Social Security Card or Drivers License
Annual Credentialing Forms
- Tuberculosis Screening Form
- Annual Training Form (to be completed upon annual review of Skills Training Material)
- Annual Review Form (complete bottom section only)
Take as instructed by your local supervisor. Click Here.