Recipe from Blue Cross Blue Shield Newsletter
- 1 firm, ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 pkg (12 count) corn taco shells
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 12 oz. cooked boneless, skinless turkey breast, sliced into thin strips
- 3/4 cup water
- Mix avocado, corn, tomatoes and lime juice in medica, bow. Set salsa aside.
- Warm shells in oven
- Coming in medium skillet seasoning, turkey and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon turkey mixture into shells. Top with salsa.
Nutrition (per 2 taco serving)
305 cal., 21 g. pro., 31 g. carb., 11 g. fat, 1.7 g. sat. fat, 47 mg. chol., 5 g. fiber, 525 mg. sodium