Recipe from Everyday Health
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1/3 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 2 tablespoon oil, hazelnut, or almond oil, or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard, Dijon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- pepper, black ground, to taste
- 10 cup(s) spinach, baby, (about 8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) lettuce, radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces
- 10 small radish(es), 8-12 small radishes (1 bunch), sliced
- 1 small mango(es), ripe, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
Preparation1. To prepare dressing: Whisk juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. To prepare salad: Just before serving, combine spinach, radicchio, radishes and mango in a large bowl.3. Add the dressing; toss to coat. Garnish each serving with avocado slices.