From Everyday Health
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(s) fish sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar, granulated
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, red, crushed
- 8 small tortilla(s), flour 6-inch
- 4 cup(s) lettuce, romaine shredded
- 3 cup(s) chicken, cooked shredded, (about 12 ounces)
- 1 large tomato(es) ripe, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup(s) carrot(s) grated, (about 2 medium)
- 2/3 cup(s) scallion(s) (green onions) chopped, (1 bunch)
- 2/3 cup(s) mint, fresh slivered
1. Whisk lemon juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
2. Preheat oven to 325° F. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until softened and heated through. Keep warm.
3. Combine lettuce, chicken, tomato, carrots, scallions and mint in a large bowl. Add 1/3 cup of the dressing; toss to coat.
4. Set out the chicken mixture, tortillas and the remaining dressing for diners to assemble wraps at the table. Serve immediately.