Posted by Everyday Health
Fewer things are as crisp, flavorful and refreshing as a colorful beet salad, so you’ll love this easy recipe for Beet Bliss, a great lunch or dinner side dish for your family’s Meatless Monday. The salad contains just three delicious ingredients – toasted pecans, crumbled goat cheese, and fresh baby spinach leaves – and the tart Maple Mustard Vinaigrette dressing takes mere minutes to whisk together. Keep this salad recipe on hand for when you entertain guests; it’s as easy to make as it is beautiful on the plate.
- 6 cup(s) spinach, baby
- 1 cup(s) beets, quartered, cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) vinaigrette, balsamic, fat-free, Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette (separate recipe)
- 2 tablespoon nuts, pecans, toasted, chopped
- 2 ounce(s) cheese, goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) oil, walnut, or canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar, cider
- 2 tablespoon mustard, coarse-grain
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, black ground
2. Top with pecans and goat cheese.