- 8 piece(s) artichoke, bottoms, canned, rinsed, (1 1/2 cans)
- 4 teaspoon oil, olive, extra-virgin, divided
- 3 teaspoon oregano, fresh, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) pancetta
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoon yogurt, fat-free plain
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- 6 large egg(s)
- 4 large egg white(s)
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese, reduced-fat, (Neufchâtel)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 sprig(s) oregano, fresh, for garnish
2. Toss artichoke bottoms with 2 teaspoons oil and 2 teaspoons oregano. Place them top-side down on half of a large baking sheet. Spread pancetta in an even layer on the other half. Roast until the artichokes are just beginning to brown and the pancetta is crispy, 12 to 14 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice and water in a small bowl until smooth.