From Everyday Health
This quick and easy recipe is definitely not your average tuna salad! It’s a tasty, nutrient-packed version that will dazzle your taste buds and cost you only 210 calories per serving. The unique flavor comes from a mix of oregano, lemon juice, and chopped olives, while artichoke hearts add texture as well as fiber and antioxidants. Serve it on a bed of lettuce, atop a slice of toasted whole grain bread, or with a handful of whole grain crackers. With an awesome 20 grams of protein, this salad will keep you satisfied for hours.
- 12 ounce(s) fish, tuna, light, packed in water drained and flaked
- 1 cup(s) artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup(s) olives, pitted chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano, fresh chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried