Our experienced staff evaluate and treat a variety of musculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and post-surgical cases. Our award winning evidence based therapy approach utilizes manual therapy techniques and therapeutic exercise tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
CareGivers America Outpatient Rehabilitation Centers are located at
- Forest City Personal Care Home: 911 Delaware St • Forest City, PA 18421
- Wolf Run Village: 3750 U.S. 220 • Hughesville, PA 17737
- Gaurdian Angel Personal Care Home: 1710 Maple Ave • Coal Township, PA 17866
Our Physical Therapists:
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunctions to facilitate functional abilities.
- Reduce the risk of injury, impairment, functional limitation and disability
- Prevent the onset of symptoms and progression of impairments as it relates to function that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Promote optimal wellness, fitness, and quality of life as it relates to movement and health.
- Utilize modalities (ultrasound, neuromuscular electrical stimulation, hot and cold packs) and manual therapy (massage, stretching, and manipulation of joints and bones) for pain management.
Our Occupational Therapists:
- Help improve client’s ability to perform tasks at work and home, such as eating, bathing, dressing, and performing hobbies
- Specialize in treatments for the hands and upper extremities including custom splinting.
- Establish work hardening programs.
- Customize interventions to improve a person’s ability to perform daily activities.
- Perform cognitive therapy to improve understanding.