Once you call CareGivers America, we will come to your home and conduct an in-depth assessment of your lifestyle and medical condition(s). There is no charge or obligation for this initial interview. We will explain the kinds of services that are available, answer any questions, and offer guidance on sometimes difficult healthcare decisions. Based on this information, we can then determine the kind of assistance you desire or require.
Our goal is to provide a full spectrum of personal services that effectively support the continuation of independent living and/or to assist caregivers with whatever they may require in caring for loved ones. Working closely with you and your family we will outline a care plan custom made, just for you.
Some of the issues we address may include:
- Matching your needs to an appropriate caregiver
- Discussing your daily routines
- Taking a health history and listing any medications
- Evaluating your need for an emergency response system
- Discussing nutritional issues
- Assessing housekeeping needs
- assessing transportation needs
- Providing you with a price list for services
Please visit the pages on our website to learn more and to contact an office near you!