CareGivers America is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Staffing, and Private Duty Nursing Services. Presently we have 14 offices throughout Pennsylvania covering 25 plus counties. We are opening our 15th branch office in Reading, PA.
CGA is recruiting for a Care Coordinator/Branch Manager in Berks County. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to start this office and drive this exciting new opportunity. This is a chance to manage your own branch office, build the business, hire employees, and enjoy a growth-oriented bonus plan!
- Manage the day to day administrative duties of a Non-Medical Home Care office
- Drive quality outcomes for customers through exceptional care and customer service
- Hire/Supervise Direct Care Workers and Nursing Assistants
- Schedule/Match Direct Care Workers and Nursing Assistants to meet the needs of our customers
- Build and maintain relationships with potential referral sources
- Maintain & manage regulatory compliance
- After hours on-call support
- Experience with Home Care Agency regulations
- Experience in Scheduling and/or Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business management/human resources or a health-care related field
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to network and market the business – may include public speaking, cold calling, in-services, etc.
As an employee, you can expect excellent Pay, Bonus Plan, Health Benefits, Vision/Dental plans, 401K, Paid Time Off, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
Join this growing company today and advance your career in the healthcare industry! All interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes to our Recruitment Manager, Rebecca Jacobs, at RJacobs@caregiversamerica.com. You may also call 570-319-6117 for more information.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.